Friday, June 28, 2013

Tutoring!

Life as an Educator brings many opportunities outside of the school. For example, tutoring has been my staple this year with 5 students whom I've been tutoring in English and Mathematics. Over the course of this year and since last year I helped one of my students increase his writing mark by almost 10% to a 79 on his last report card. I'm hoping that this time he will have made it over the hump and achieved an A (80s). I have designed programs specific to the students' needs and learning abilities/styles. Other students are being tutored on class material only and extensions to this. I find it very rewarding and the results are excellent. I have received good feedback. For example, one of the comments from one of my students wrote "Thank you for teaching me all these wonderful things, your enthusiasm is very positive."

No comments:

Post a Comment